Friday, January 24, 2014

You want to sell WHAT?

On the AMBA forum, we parents of twins, triplets & more sometimes give or sell gear to each other. Pregnancy, babies, kids... at the close of each phase we have a lot of stuff to get rid of, and it makes sense to pass on some of it to other families with multiples.

When I go to the forum, I see a list of conversations that have been added to since I last looked. For a couple of days, I keep seeing these two, one above the other:


And my helpful little brain conflates the two, and every single time I wonder why on earth anyone would possess a leather breastfeeding sports bra for a little girl?

I think my mind is doing the same trick it kept doing, way back last century when I worked in Kilsyth. I drove to work, and close to the office there was a garden supplies shop. They had a sign out the front that said:

CHEAP TRELLIS

But every time I drove past, my helpful little brain read that as:

CHEAP THRILLS

And every single time I laughed! A little snicker, all on my own as I commuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment