Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ivy and Hazel

Well I didn't manage to blog at all during the pregnancy.

It went fine.

Now we have two lovely girls - Ivy and Hazel Ersvaer. They were born on 13 October 2008, at 38 weeks and 2 days, by planned caesarian section.

Lots of photos at our website oceanbug.

Trudi's mum has been living with us since before they were born, and tomorrow she is returning home to Merimbula for a few weeks to recharge her batteries. She's been a dynamo of housework (she is an Enjo addict so the place is sparkling) and baby-work.

I am breastfeeding, and also expressing and feeding by bottle, and also supplementing with formula. eventually i want to be able to breastfeed solely, both at the same time. Ambitious I know, but so much simple than other options.

Also, I want to get into using the cloth nappies I bought. Also babywearing. All useful things that take time to get into.

Time now to go feed Hazel!

No comments:

Post a Comment