Monday, June 22, 2009

More milestones

Milestone 1: Late last week I noticed that Hazel's two bottom front teeth had come through!

This means that her front four teeth are out. This has made breastfeeding a bit interesting. She nips a bit without meaning to. I stop and say NO BITING in as moderate tone as I can manage, then we start again. This seems to be working.

Milestone 2: This morning I put Ivy on the rug in the kitchen, then went out to get Hazel. When I came back in, Ivy was sitting up!

When I put Ivy down on her tummy, she bunches up her legs so she can rock on all fours. I tried this trick again and watched what she did: she walked her hands backwards, which made her legs curl under even further, until she was sitting up. She looked very proud of herself.

They both have colds again. Snot machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment