Monday, March 8, 2010

I left the house at night

I went out for the night, with some lovely twinny friends,. We all have twins around the same age (except for Megan whose girls are a few months younger). We were trying to have a farewell dinner for Chrissy, who leaves for the UK soon, but she was too busy with family to come. So we had a kind of wake for her, in which we went out and had a good time and mentioned her with fondness.

This is the second time I have been out without Trudi or the girls since they were born. It went just fine! I was home and asleep by midnight, and Ivy woke to start her day at 5-ish, so it was a short night. This was not too bad though, because the girls have been sleeping through the night this week. Five nights in a row with no night wakings!

Tomorrow our new rainwater tank will be delivered. This is one of those blog posts full of tedious trivia. I am going to bed now, to eat chocolate eggs and read. Then I will go to sleep.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment