Sunday, October 11, 2009

This is how I bottle feed the girls when no-one else is around

I get the bottles and bibs ready, then I sit on a big red cushion, with another cushion under my lower legs. Then I wave the bottles around and the girls come over, all keen and upset that it isn't happening NOW.

Whoever gets to me first gets bibbed and hauled onto my lap, and I install her bottle. The laggard gets the same treatment but she ends up on my legs.





I like this arrangement because I can easily get to both of them if they have spillage or drop their bottle. I have also make eye cotact with them when they want it.

Can you see how Hazel is not holding her own bottle? She can, but she really likes to look at her cuff and play with her eyelashes when she drinks. She does it when she is sleepy too. I like to hold her bottle for her sometimes, so she can have a really good session of cuff-admiring and eyelash-stroking.

No comments:

Post a Comment