Saturday, February 11, 2012

Puppy and Digger

Hazel has two imaginary friends! This is so cool!
They are dogs, named Digger and Puppy. I asked Hazel to draw them for me, and she zipped away and made these pictures.

They are grey, with pink fur. They each have a pink tail, and grey legs. Trudi wandered in and mentioned that the dogs have no ears, so Hazel added pink ears. I took the pictures away to photograph them, but Hazel took them back before I could. She added the brown stuff - a bobble at the end of each tail, and also a "medicine tube" for Puppy.

I think the medicine tube is because Ivy and Hazel came with me to buy flea treatment for the cats today. The flea "medicine" comes in a little tube, similar to a toothpaste tube. So Puppy gets one too.

I'm pretty excited by these pictures. These beings look quite like dogs, to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment