Monday, February 16, 2009

It Worked

After quite a bit of fussing and a lot of patting and comforting, Hazel had a nap, then they both had another feed. Poor ol Hazel has a cold - her first! I have it too, so I hope she is getting lots of immune-system support from my milk. Anyway, the nap helped, the feed went OK, and they went to bed at 9.

I set my alarm for 11.30, and fed them then. They had slept nicely until then, and continued to do so after the feed.

I resettled Hazel at 2.30 AM and again at 5.30 AM. Really easy both times. Hazel woke at 7, and we started our day. Easy!

That was only a ten-hour sleep for them last night, so they might not be as cruisy today as in the last week. I want to try to make their last feed of the day earlier today... I need luck!

Off to resettle Ivy. I can hear her yowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment