Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Thought

Trudi is making dinner so I am just sitting here spewing thoughts out my fingers, onto the keyboard, and into this blog. Sorry folks, nasty metaphor.

Here's my thought:
One of these days - maybe next week - I will try dropping the "roll-over feed". This is the one where I wake them to feed them, four hours after their dinner. The idea is that it's better to feed them at a sensible hour like 10, and hope that does them until 7, rather than having them wake hungry at 3 AM.

Cos we fed them tonight at 5.30 PM, the roll-over feed will be at 9.30. This is good. Last night they had dinner really late, so the roll-over was at 11. I slept for a while and set the alarm.

So once they are over their colds and the immunisations (it's been a big week), I'll try dropping it and see when they wake. Maybe they will be able to go through the night without it. Of course if they do my boobs will explode so I'll have to express in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment