Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sleep (again)

It's going pretty well. I've just started doing a rollover feed at 10pm instead of midnight. I go to bed at 8 so I set my alarm. My goodness what a party animal I am.

I did this for the last two nights. Both times Hazel woke around 5am, but I resettled her and I fed them after 6am. Luxurious.

During the night I heard an occasional quiet squeak, but whoever it was went back to sleep without any help. Niiiice.

My sleep is still crap though. Right now I have a terrible sore throat and a tickly dry cough. Off to the doctor today to see if it's tonsillitis. Kind of hope it is = at least that is treatable.

In other news, my Dad has been retrenched. Tough economic times etc. He has a few irons in the job-fire, so they aren't too concerned. Mum has asked for her job back though, just in case. I think that is called un-re-retiring.

Here is a photo of Hazel "sitting" in the corner of the couch:



In other other news, I just read a colleague's blog, and she included a link to this provocative article about breastfeeding. I am guilty of thinking of breastmilk as a magical elixir. And I am guilty of feeling guilty when I feed the girls formula (my supply is always ALMOST enough for them. They keep on increasing their intakes!).

No comments:

Post a Comment