Monday, March 16, 2009

Teeth?

Soon, I think. Both Ivy and Hazel have started gnawing on stuff a lot more. Ivy is really keen on chewing on my finger covered with the rough cloth of a flannel bib. Hazel likes the teething toy that Trudi got for them.

Ivy has some white shapes in her lower gums. It looks like her fangs will be coming through first. Can't see the top gums. Haven't seen much in Hazel's mouth yet.

In other news, I've had a sore throat for nearly a week, and it's finally turning into a proper cold. I think Trudi and Ivy have it too. Hope Hazel stays clear.

Trudi and I are getting booster vaccinations against pertussis (whooping cough) tomorrow. The girls have that their first two of the three shots against it, so they aren't fully immune yet. There's a lot of whooping cough cases in Melbourne at the moment, so we thought it would be a good idea to get the jabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment