Sunday, March 29, 2009

So much milk!

Cutting down on breastfeeding is making me realise just how much milk I was producing! I'm now down to two expressings during the day (used to be four) plus the 10pm and 6am feeds. The girls are doing fine on the formula.

All four of us just had a little outing to Northland shopping centre, where lots of other shoppers giggled at our babies. I don't know why twins make people laugh. It seems to be laughing with not at.

Trudi has a cold and I had food poisoning. I have never been ill so often as of late! Maybe it's the lack of sleep.

Speaking of which... the girls have been sleeping well during the night. However, Hazel still wants to start her day at 4.30 am. This morning she sort of napped from then until 5.15 am, then she was up and excited about it. I patted and shushed her until 6 am, then I fed her. Then we started our day.

THEORETICALLY if I do this for long enough she will get the message that the day does not start until 6 am. HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment