Monday, May 11, 2009

The saga of the dummies

Have been holding back on the dummies a bit today. But they both got frantically over-tired in a split second, just before their arvo nap, so to calm Ivy down I gave her a dummy. SIGH I wonder if it is possible to slowly wean off dummies, or if you have to go cold turkey.

Hazel is squealing and wriggling around her cot while she is SUPPOSED to be sleeping. She did that this morning too. She will be very tired and cranky by this evening.

After the 3pm feed we are off to visit Jen and Bell, who we have never met. Our MCH nurse Ann gave me their hone number, because they are also a same-sex couple with a baby (just the one). Not really sure if we will have anything to talk about. I suppose Ann thought we would have a lot in common. Well I will know by this afternoon if we do.

Off I go to heat bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment