Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Improving

Trudi has gone to work today, for a rest. The girls are having a huge nap (2.5 hours and counting), and I am dagging around wondering what to do with myself.

The gastro is mostly gone. The girls still have diarrhoea and I am all well again.

Hazel has said a couple more little sentences - "Door closed" and something else that I can't remember right now. Mum, do you remember?

And she's also been saying "Soon" a lot - repeating it when I've used it. The night before last, she kept saying it while Trudi was brushing her teeth ("Soon!"), and then kept on during the bedtime books. "Soon! Soon!" Once they were in bed, I said "Good night girls, sleep well. See you in the morning", as I always do. "Soon!" shouted Hazel. I managed to not laugh, and I closed the door gently.

2 comments:

  1. Was it something to do with being in bed? xx Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete