Monday, April 26, 2010

A morning off

Trudi and the girls have just piled into the car for an early-morning zoo visit. I am knocking around the house wondering what to do. I've just put the toilet-roll holder back on the wall. Guess who hung off it long enough to rip it off... Then I'll make luch for when they all get back, and I think I then will have a cup of tea on teh couch with a book. Yum!

Trudi has changed our website, oceanbug, to require a login. We've both been feeling more and more uncomfortable with having our entire personal lives (in photos) on there for all to see, so it's now hidden behind some security. If you want a login, just let me know. Family and friends are most welcome!

This means that the photos on this blog now won't be visible to you, unless you have an oceanbug login. Bit of a nuisance, but there it is. I think I will leave it all as it is, rather than going back and removing photos. Reason: laziness.

Yesterday we visited Tatura. The girls seem very comfortable in Trix & David's house. Naomi, Tony & Gillian visited, and my mum & dad, and Grandpa came after he marched in the ANZAC Day parade in town. All in all, a very pleasant day. There's been rain in central Victoria, so the gutters were leaking and the grass and weeds were green.

No comments:

Post a Comment