Saturday, August 15, 2009

I had a migraine

The usual... no idea what triggered it though. I had the weird vision thing, so I took the pills and told Trudi that I would be shutting down soon. She took the helm, and I wavered my way off to bed. I vaguely heard her putting the girls down for their nap,and then I had a nice hour of sleep.

I love my Mersyndol pills! They contain a "calmative", doxylamine succinate, which is just fabulous. I get all heavy and sleepy, and when I wake up, the migraine is pretty much gone. I'm still very sleepy though, so Trudi has taken the car to pick up our takeaway dinner. Pad Thai noodles and red curry. YUM

I just looked up doxylamine, and it's an antihistamine that also makes one drowsy. SO maybe it will address my hayfever too.

No comments:

Post a Comment