Sunday, July 5, 2009

A thing of the past

We are members of Australian Multiple Birth Association(AMBA). Their website has a forum, of which I am an avid participant. There are some things that only other parents of multiples can help with.

Recently a mother-to-be of twins asked if anyone kept a breastfeeding diary, and I wrote back with a fervent YES. It made Trudi and me so happy to recall the pain that caused us to keep that diary - pain that is completely gone.

So here is my rehashing of that pain.

A page from early on, when we were recording wees, poos, and the volume of milk that I expressed, as well as the girls' feeds:



A page from when we were doing way too many feeds (just before sleep school):



A page from just after sleep school (note the more sensible distribution of feeds):

No comments:

Post a Comment